Non-Immigrant-B Visa Extension

Starting Price

฿ 12,000 Original Price 15000

More precise of checking documents, Time saving with convenience and carefree.

If you use our 3 services included requesting a WP.32 Service, a New Work Permit Service, and a 1-year Work Visa Extension Service, you will get a free service for applying for an alien's taxpayer identification number.

If you use 1 service for Non-B Visa Extension Service, you will get free! 90-days reporting service 1 time.

  • One Stop Service for Non-Immigrant-B Visa Extension.
  • Assist you by our staff who can communicate in Multi langauage (English & Chinese).
  • In case of Failure to comply with criteria, refundable will be returned to you after deducting expenses.

Package Selection

Non-B Visa Extension
฿ 12,000

Product Detail

Non-Immigrant-B Visa Extension for Foreignres in Thailand

Our service is to Extend Non-Immigrant-B visa for the foreigner who is permitted to stay in The Kingdom of Thailand in case of Business Necessary or the applicant must stay to carry out work for a company or partnership. Applicant must apply for the permission of extension his/her Non-B Visa for a period of 1 year.

Remarks: in accordance to the conditons of Department of Consular Affairs.


Online Booking & Paying
Send us all requested documents over e-mail or by post. After receiving & checking documents, we will contact you for make appointment.
Customers bring the original signed documents and meet our staff at Immigration Bureau Office. The results will be approved within 30 business days.
Our staff pick up Visa Non-B and send it to customers.

Required documents for Non-B Visa Extension:

Please send all the above required documents to us for checking & preparing Form TM.7.

  • Copy of applicant's passport with Biodata Page (main page) / Last arrival stamp / Re-entry Permit stamp / Departure card (TM.6) and last extend visa.
  • Copy of applicant's Work Permit.
  • Please certify true copies on every page.

Please send all the above to us by.

  • Scan all documents and send all files to our email : [email protected]
  • Please send all the above documents by Post to:

          Miramar Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Visa & Work Permit Team)

          No.1429 Soi Ladprao 94 (Panjamit), Ladprao Road, Plubpla Sub-District, Wangthonglang District, Bangkok 10310

Appointment Date for original documents with certify true copies (Applicant / Employer / Corporate)


  • TM.7 Form which is prepared by us and you have to sign your signature on every page.
  • 1 Photograph, size 4x6 cms.
  • Certificate of employment prepared in accordance with the form prescribed by the Immigration Bureau (Sor.Tor.Mor.1)
  • Copy of Latest Personal Income Tax Return of the applicant (Por.Pro.91), together with recipts (or an explanatory letter)
  • Copy of 3 Latest monthly Social Security Contributions return filed with the Social Security Office (Form Sor.Por.Sor.1-10)
  • In case the applicant are accompanied by the familiy member, Proof of family relationship e.g. Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate of his/her children must be provided.  If these documents were issued by a foreign government, they must be certified by such foreign embassy.

          Remarks: Documents must be certified true copy by applicant.

Employer / Corporate:

  • Proof of corporate registration e.g. Certificate of Incorporation of company or partnership certified by the Registra with validity for 6 months.  
  • Copy of List of shareholders certified by the Registra with validity for 6 months.
  • Copy of Latest balance sheet & income statement, together with corporate income tax return (Por.Ngor.Dor 50) and receipts. And Copy of Sor.Bor.Chor. 3, they must be certified by the Revenue Department or by The Department of Business Development.
  • Copy of 3 Latest monthely withholding tax return (Por.Pro.1) showing the name of employees and the applicant, together with receipts.
  • Copy of 3 Latest monthly value add tax return (Por.Pro.30 OR Por.Por.36) together with receipts.
  • Location map of the place of work.
  • Other supporting documents rquired by the Competent Authority (Sor.Tor.Mor.2)
  • Photographs showing the location of the business.

          A: Exterior Photographs showing the address and the sign of company name.

          B: Interior Photographs showing the employee while working.

          Remarks: Documents must be certified true copy by Authorized Officer with Corporate or Company Seal Stamp OR Authorized Officer of Government Unit Concerned.


Foreigner who applies for Renewal Work Permit, visa will be entitled to stay in Thailand for maximum period 30 days for the period of approval 1 year visa. If the process is still running and not finish approving, visa will be extended for another 30 days until the visa is approved.

Foreigner who is granted 1 year visa will be entitled to stay in Thailand for maximum period 90 days. He/She may apply for an extension of stay at The Office of The Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of 1 year from the date of First entry into Thailand.  If he/she has to leave Thailand, he/she must apply for Re-Entry Permit otherwise Non-B Visa will be terminated. His/Her visa will be Tourist Visa or Transit Visa instead.  

I want to know .. How to apply for a Visa Non-B?


  • Processing will be about 30 days. (More or Less)
  • The above mentioned period will be accordance to your completed documents and conditions of Department of Consular Affairs.